[pmwiki-users] Images in another group

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Thu Dec 1 07:39:24 CST 2005

Ah, okay. I'll use that, and I updated the docs.

That format doesn't appear to make much sense though. When refering to
an image in the same group, no page is required, so why is one required
outside the group? I presume we needed some mechanism to distinguish
between a group and a page -- could we not use something more obvious?
Possibly Attach:Group/image.ext and Attach:Group/file/image.ext?