[pmwiki-users] Images in another group

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 04:54:28 CST 2005

Thursday, December 1, 2005, 5:52:38 AM, DaveG wrote:
> That doesn't work in the case where I manually FTP files to the Upload
> directory, place the files logically in an appropriate group, and have a
> single page outside that group refering to the image...

Don't you have any page in the group? Like Group/HomePage or
Group/Group? Then you can refer to that with
  Attach:Group.HomePage/filename.ext

I know the handling of attachments in groups is not strictly logical
or intuitive, but groups do not exist per se (even if you have created
an uploads/Group directory), groups exist only as special page
attributes, i.e. each page needs to be in a group, it needs a page for
a group to be referable.

Best,
~Hans