If you use or used the Triad recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the Triad-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) My favorite skin. Peter Bowers January 29, 2010, at 03:22 PM
- (+) Very good skin. Scott Connard January 31, 2010, at 06:50 AM
- (+) I like it very much. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 01:59 PM
- (+) I use this recipe, Thanks -- FidelioEspoir
- (+) Excellent configurable skin. -- ~Aleksander Czaszynski
- (+) Been using Triad for years, very flexible layout and features. --SteP April 22, 2010, at 05:59 AM
- (+) Switched recently from Fixflow to this even better (nearly perfect) skin. --Armin
- (+) I use it for 2 wikis and a blog. Excellent! - Sovvie, June 20, 2010 at 02:00 PM
- (+) I use Triad (and Fixflow) for several websites - J Greer - Excellent Quality!, June 21, 2010 at 7:00 PM
- (+) We use it in the TransUnion International department - ehaszla, July 27, 2010
- (+) I use Triad and Fixflow in almost all my pages - Piotr A. Dybczyński, December 2011
- (+) Triad has a clean look and am exploring features beyond PWwiki plain - Hugh, July 2013
- (+) I've been using Triad (white) for my website for several years. Love the feature-set, and the coding is an inspiration for my own themes. --MichaelPaulukonis August 12, 2013, at 03:57 PM
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?