Soma < Skins > SsofbJoomlaRhuk (talk? | users? | test page | RWD? | set as default | unset | validate: HTML, CSS)
Something Corporate is a nice and (hopefully) crossbrowser CSS layout from oswd by "scenestar"
I improved the skin (thanks to firebug) and it's active here: http://o-s.ch
The skin works quite o.k. now, some adaptions still have to be done.
- <!--markup: (:tag:)--> generates <pre></pre>
I think every html, which is generated internally by a function should be fully controlable by CSS styles. There shouldn't be any formating tags as <pre>.
- (MSIE 5.0) Border of #pagewrapper doesn't span the content.
- Site doesn't look nice if content page is empty, otherwise usable.
Main/GlobalHeaderBar (for navigation in groups)
Main/GlobalSiteBar (in every group)
- some links on top for RecentChanges..Edit Page
- where to place searchfield
- where to place loginfield
uses at the moment userauth (:loginform:) markup in the skin
- what should be configurable
The skin is functional now, and can be adapted "easily".
I haven't done a validation so far.
Feedback / Suggestions
Download somethingcorporate.zipΔ, extract it into
/path/to/pmwiki/pub/skins/ and add the following code to your local configuration file:
$Skin = 'sthcorp'; /* name of the folder in zipfile */