If you use or used the PmWiki-responsive skin recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the PmWiki-responsive-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) I use this and the Adapt skin simon May 08, 2019, at 10:14 AM
- (+) Use it since today. Together with the default non-responsive PmWiki skin and user-switchable by SkinChange. -- bttr January 26, 2020, at 10:41 PM
- I use this skin as a base for any new custom skin that I have to make. Here are 2 examples. It may be hard to believe but they both required only minimal modifications of the skin. (Petko)
- Note, the base skin is copied to a new directory then adapted for the needs of the new website. --Petko January 27, 2020, at 01:49 PM
- (+) The Perry Mason TV Series Wiki recently migrated to this skin for its mobile-friendly features. The colors and styles were inspired from the look of the earlier skin. This is the actual core skin with only pub/css/local.css local customization.
- (+) The Tax Wiki. This is the actual core skin with only pub/css/local.css local customization.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?