Filed in: Skins.Green · Modified on : Wed, 26 Dec 12
Grease < Skins > IPMWiki (talk? | users | test page | RWD? | set as default | unset | validate: HTML, CSS)
Summary: Tableless skin in green.
The skin is XHTML 1.0 transitional and uses CSS 2 rules, has no tables in the layout.
Document metrics (widths, lengths and spacings) are font-size relative, the user can increase the default font size of the page (using their browser) without compromising its layout.
To add the theme to your PmWiki 2.2 installation, follow these basic steps:
- Download the skin archive and extract the files in pub/skins/.
- Add the following to your local configuration file
$Skin = 'green';
The skin was tested with konqueror 3.5, opera 9.21 and Firefox 2.004 and looked almost the same in those browsers.
The skins were also tested in Internet explorer 7.0, 6.0 and 5.5 .
- In the wiki page area, bullets and numbers are missing in respectively unordered and unordered list (only tested in Firefox)
- I'll fix it soon, thank you for pointing that out.
- I've fixed this. Change original green.css with this one: green.cssΔ.
- The is no file ie70.css, although the source code requires it as long as IE > 6 is detected.
User notes +2: If you use, used or reviewed this recipe, you can add your name. These statistics appear in the Skins listings and will help newcomers browsing through the wiki.