00231: Problem with the internationalization
I have add "XLPage('fr','PmWikiFr.XLPage');" in my config.php and i have placed "PmWikiFr.XLPage" in the wikilib.d's dir.
And he have not change in PmWiki, all is in english and not french.
In the source's code, i think the problem is in XLPage function at "$text = preg_replace("/=>\\s*\n/",'=> ',@$page['text']);", Variable "$text" don't send informations. The informations stored in $page is :
Array ( [ 'Locale' ] => > 'fr_FR', [ 'TimeFmt' ] => > '%d %B %Y à %Hh%M', [ 'xlpage-i18n' ] => > 'utf-8',  => [ ### standard layout strings] => [ 'SearchWiki' ] => > 'RechercheWiki', [ 'Recent Changes' ] => > 'Changements récents', [ 'Printable View' ] => > 'Imprimable', [ 'Page History' ] => > 'Historique', [ 'Edit Page' ] => > 'Éditer page',...
thx and excuse me for my bad english
I've just updated PmWiki.Internationalizations -- try following the instructions there (download http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/i18n.zip, unpack into pmwiki dir) and see if that resolves the problem. You'll probably want to delete any existing PmWikiFr.XLPage that you've created.
If not, let me know and we'll fix it right away. --Pm