PmWeekly, July 10, 2017
July 10, 2017, at 03:00 PM (0 comments)
Update for PmWiki activity July 03 - 10, 2017: responsive skin fix, i18n, discussions on the issue tracker and on the mailing list, cookbook recipe updates.
If you send a message to the mailing list and it doesn't appear to be distributed within 30 minutes, or if the Subversion server is down, please contact me -> mailto:5ko [snail] 5ko [period] fr so that I can restart them.
Please add your name to the Cookbook recipe "*-Users" pages where you are a user of a recipe or addon. This helps us prioritize work needed to update/upgrade the recipes.
Subversion changes to the core
- Responsive skin: add spacing above the #wikitext block, similar to the default skin.
In the PITS: PmWiki Issue Tracking System (please comment, vote):
- 01412 PmWiki.org integrated developer platform We want open, unrestricted editing but protected usernames; we could use for the interface Cookbook:HtpasswdForm (Form based management of users and passwords using
- 01416 missing "changes haven't been saved" warning Exists as a module Cookbook:NotSavedWarning (Warn authors when they move away from a page without saving it; optionally request an edit summary or an author name)
On the mailing list:
- This thread features examples of code snippets (core and cookbook) that stream data out to the browser.
- This thread notes that the special character
&(ampersand) is encoded as
&when a markup rule processes it, and if the original is needed a replacement should be performed.
- This thread discusses a bug in the Cookbook:Attachtable recipe, a workaround and a fix.
Cookbook (addons, modules, skins)
- Attachtable (Actions to rename, delete & restore deleted attachments, as well as an attachlist replacement to use those actions, show file types and list attachment references.) by Petko : Fix infinite loop when a page contains the attachtable directive for groups with less than 8 pages.