<< | Pages | Cookbook.EmacsPmWikiMode >>
Emacs mode for PmWiki pages
This group is dedicated to the
Emacs [gnu.org]. It contains all
the documentation of
pmwiki-mode, including development notes,
test data and (links to) the source code.
Maintainer and development
These pages are maintained by Christian Ridderström, but if you wish to contribute, just go ahead. For
ideas and development, go to the development page.
Pages in this group
, or see the included list of pages below (edit pages):
Pages for testing...
- Pages — list of pages and page descriptions
- SideBar — Defines the sidebar
- GroupHeader — The thing at the top of every page, e.g. a page trail
- Outline — Notes and thoughts about the outline of this group
- ToDo — Things left to do...
- Emacs — Questions about Emacs
- LyX — A page that describes LyX
- Pages that only are used for redirection