If you use or used the TrackChanges recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the TrackChanges-Talk? page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Very useful, a number of these should become part of the core simon August 17, 2012, at 11:17 PM
- (+) I am using most of these on pmwiki.org and on other wikis. --Petko December 23, 2012, at 02:57 AM
- (+) It helps me to save time by only checking the changes I didn't see yet. I'm using it on several installations. Thanks, Petko! --OliverBetz
- (+) I use it on my personal site, even though I'm the only one making changes - except for some human-spam comments. Which this allows me to get to fast! - MichaelPaulukonis March 15, 2014, at 04:05 PM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?