How can I quickly see the settings for my site without having to look at the contents of my local configuration file?
With XSiteInfo plugin you can set a password-protected page that will display the current settings of the site. WARNING: Make sure that this page is password protected, because it will contain critical information about the site that can protentially be used to hack into your web site.
cookbookdirectory and add the following line to the local configuration file:
- Create a page called, say Site.Information, and add the following markup:
- Simple - A very simple but good-looking skin for PmWiki
- Multilink - A plugin that adds the ability to support multilinks
- Wiki Farm Step By Step - Instructions on how to set up PmWiki as a farm
- ToDo - A plugin to manage to do lists
- 2005-10-03: Initial release.
- 2006-06-05: Wiki Version
- 2011-12-02: update
- 2021-10-28: update for PHP 8 (anomen)
See discussion at SiteInformation-Talk