Version in recipe is 2017-11-10, version on recipe page is 20171110; mismatch causes RecipeCheck to flag recipe as outdated. Would you mind standardizing? —Said Achmiz November 11, 2021, at 04:24 PM
Thanks, uploaded a file without the dashes in the version. Petko November 11, 2021, at 04:35 PM
- Is there any way to hide (or process) markup in the excerpts? Francis March 02, 2007, at 03:51 AM
- There is no simple way for that currently. I wanted to do this the way you suggest, but problems arose and I found no simple solution yet. MateuszCzaplinski September 26, 2007, at 01:50 PM
- In more details:
- To parse markup correctly, I think at least one line of page text should be included. But that can result in a veeery long excerpt.
- This recipe is designed to work with Cookbook:SortByScore. The latter currently searches whole page text (as does PmWiki's normal search). And if markup was processed, some matches (like 'include') would disappear, and that might lead reader to confusion.
- That said, I don't claim that's completely impossible. I suppose that might be a good goal for some 1.5 or 2.0 version.
- In more details:
I wonder if there is a solution to the difficulty I have in that the search text may appear more than once on a page and I would like to show a line for each occurrence in the search results. Is there a switch or setting to cause either of the methods to show all of the hits on the same page?
- I try to use the Excerpt-Function on my PmWiki. I added to my Site.LocalTemplates and included fmt=#excerpts to my Site.Search. It works fine, but it doesn't seem to work with the searchbox in the top right corner of the header. If I use this to search, I only get results without excerpts. I just can't figure out how to make this work with this searchbox also. Can anyone help?
Manfred, March 11, 2015