If you use or used the EditTemplates recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the EditTemplates-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Very useful to provide users with a template to start with simon February 01, 2010, at 03:54 PM
I propose moving this page into the main PmWiki Group documentation
- (+) Essential for any pages you want to maintain some uniformity. Peter Bowers February 02, 2010, at 03:37 AM
- (+) Very useful; have it in my standard new-wiki setup. TeganDowling February 02, 2010, at 02:01 PM
- (+) Great feature. Scott Connard February 15, 2010, at 07:08 AM
- (+) I use this recipe on my site and find it very useful for setting up templates, saves a lot of time. Ian MacGregor
- (+) I use the "simple form for creating new pages" in my recipe PLEventList and I find it very useful. StefCT 2013-12-22
- (+) I've used this for a client who needed to create two specific types of pages, without wanting to worry about the boilerplate. Michael Paulukonis March 14, 2014, at 10:23 AM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?